Guidance for households with symptoms
On the 16th March, the Government introduced guidance on whole household isolation in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak:
The symptoms are:
We can all help to slow the spread of Coronavirus
Follow these general principles to prevent spreading any respiratory virus:
- Wash your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and don’t attend work or school.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home.
- If you’re worried about your symptoms, please call NHS 111 – don’t go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.
Please click here to access a NHS video - The video shows the most effective way of washing your hands
Coronavirus - what you need to know! - Click here to access an informative blog form Public Health England
Department for Education Coronavirus helpline - this helpline has been set up to answer questions about the virus related to education. Staff, parents and young people can contact the helpline.
Phone: 0800 046 8687
Opening hours: 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)
Click on the links below for information for you and for your children about opening to everyone in September.
We can't wait to see you all!
|Mars Drop off and Collection|
|Venus Drop off and Collection||Neptune Drop off and Collection|
|Jupiter Drop off and Collection|